CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WASHINGTON WATER JETS, 2017 TAZEWELL COUNTY CHAMPIONS!
We are looking forward to another strong season for 2018! We are pleased to announce that Jamie Willis has accepted the head coach position for this summer! Those of you who had swimmers on last year’s team will remember Jamie as one of our assistant coaches. Click here to learn more about her.
Coach Jamie’s preferred method of contact is through her email email@example.com.
WASHINGTON’S 2ND ANNUAL INVITATIONAL @ FIVE POINTS WASHINGTON
- 10 & under warm-ups start at 8:00am; meet starts at 9:00am
- 11 & under warm-ups start at 11:30am; meet starts at 12:30pm
- Staging located in the gymnasium
- Concessions available in the party room
- Heat sheets available ($3/copy) in the party room
- We still need place judges for the AM and PM session:
- We are still in need of volunteers for our Washington Water Jets Invitational this Saturday, June 23rd. See below for links and info.
- PAWW’s Sizzler Invitational is next Saturday, June 30th.
- Pre-order t-shirt forms are due by this Thursday, June 21st. PAWW SIZZLER PREORDER T-SHIRT FORMS
- Entry forms are due on or before Monday, June 25th. PAWW July Sizzler Info and Entry Form 2018
- You can make checks payable to Washington Water Jets and the team will issue a check to PAWW on all of our participants behalf.
Dual Swim Meets for the week of June 18th:
- Tuesday, June 19th: AWAY vs Roanoke – warm-ups start at 5:30pm, meet starts at 6:00pm
- Thursday, June 21st: AWAY vs Country Club of Peoria – warm-ups start at 5:00pm, meet starts at 5:30pm
- NOTE – this meet starts earlier than the others
- WWJ lineup – dual meet vs Country Club of Peoria
Invitational for the week of June 18th:
- Saturday, June 23rd: Washington Water Jets Invitational
The Washington Water Jets Swim Team in Washington, Illinois is a summer swim team operated in conjunction with the Washington Park District. All practices and home meets are held at Washington Park Pool (map).
For more information, please contact one of the Parent Board members listed on the About Us page.
Check out the team Facebook page – see the Facebook tab on the right edge of this page